[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Form Renderer.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 12 06:48:33 PST 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:

> ok, so would making htmlspecialchars() optional be a solution?

Seems icky; it'd have to be passed around in a bunch of places.

> the problem is emulating the language selection box like there is in
> login.php - the foreign chars do not show up as foreign chars but as literal
> hex codes with htmlspecialchars().

Okay, so we need some way to handle internationalized data. Jan, would calling
htmlspecialchars() with the appropriate charset help here?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe