[dev] Fwd: Re: [horde] SETI Info Horde Block

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 13 08:52:28 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from listmail at metathusalan.com -----
    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:53:30 -0600
    From: Guil Barros <listmail at metathusalan.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] SETI Info Horde Block
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

I was wondering if theres a timeline i should be thinking about when expecting
comments on the submission :) Im sure you guys are pretty busy, im just curious
about whether its something that might be added in to horde or not, if i should
make some changes to the code, if i should commit it myself (somehow), etc...

thx,
-guil