[dev] ansel gallery pager

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Thu Nov 13 09:51:03 PST 2003

What do you know, I did miss a couple of links...

I ported the pager function that I developed and have been using for quite some
time now.  I think it looks better then my original patch & it gives direct
links to each page.  It looks something like this:

<<Prev [1-10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21-30] Next>>

Files modified:
ansel/lib/Ansel.php
ansel/templates/view/gallery.inc
ansel/templates/view/description-image.inc
ansel/view.php

--Ben