[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/search fields.inc imp search.php nag task.php horde/lib Widgets.php nag/lib Widgets.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 14 09:00:04 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> ...except that I was going to use this code in Ingo - just never got around
> to it.  If someone wants to convert Ingo to use Horde_Form, that's fine by
> me but I have no time right now.

I don't think Ingo needs to be entirely converted to Horde_Form, but I do want
to replace instances of the Widgets code, and similar bits that we have
elsewhere, by using Horde_Form to render specific form elements, so we have
that logic in just one place, can take advantage of the calendar drop-down
everywhere, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe