[dev] Submissions?

Guil Barros listmail at metathusalan.com
Fri Nov 14 11:21:07 PST 2003

How do i go about making submissions to horde and receiving feedback? Ive sent
patches to jonah before and usually i get feedback and/or they get committed in
a few hours. I sent code to be added to horde (seti.php, a new Block for the
portal) on the 9th (i think) and have yet to get any feedback from anyone... i
then sent chuck a message directly asking about this a few days ago and havent
heard from him either...

maybe my messages arent actually making it to these people and i just think they
are :)

either way, i enjoy adding little things to the packages but im not entirely
sure about what to do about this.

thx,
-guil