[dev] Submissions?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:09:47 PST 2003

> I don't think anyone really understands what seti.php does, and why it'd be
> useful at all. Maybe you can post a link to a screenshot and a better summary
> of why it really needs to be a part of Horde.

True, except I'd pick a nit with that last part.  "Why it really needs to
be part of Horde" is pretty vague.  I don't see why the "date and time" block
*needs* to be part of Horde, nor the fortune cookie block, or even the
weather block.  But I think that we ought to accept these kind of things
because even though Horde doesn't *need* them, people *like* them, no matter
how trivial or novel they are (or maybe *because* they are trivial and
novel).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics