[dev] Random Horde navigation idea

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 15 16:18:30 PST 2003

I came across the idea elsewhere of storing a "stack" of URLs in the
application, so that you can make it easy to go back, or for a form to submit
to the page that you reached it by, instead of us always having to explicitly
pass that information when we need it.

We could do this in $registry->pushApp(), maybe, so that the page's url is even
stored on HORDE_SESSION_READONLY pages.

Seems like it'd make a good project for someone to code up and start integrating
in a few places, if people like the idea. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe