[dev] Black/Whitelist naming

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon Nov 17 08:41:57 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 06:33:24PM -0600, Marcus I. Ryan wrote:
> Not to mention the main reason we've never changed it: you can "translate"
> the terms to other terms for an existing language.  See the Horde Admin
> FAQ 4.1.3: http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/print.php#c5
>
> If that ISP is concerned, they can change the phrases for their site
> without requiring the rest of the world to make the change with them.

Sorry, I should've checked the FAQ first.

I translated the strings in the en_US locale and built .mo files for it, but
the updated strings are never used when I specify that language. If I change
the web server's locale by setting it to, say, es_ES in the environment, the
en_US strings are used when I select en_US, just not if the web server is
started in the en_US locale. Help?

thanks,
john
--