[dev] gollem/imp/new-message files.

Thomas Mebes thomas.mebes at fl-muc.com
Wed Nov 19 09:04:09 PST 2003

Hello Folks!

Is it possible, that among other things IMP uses the files in the HomeDir of
GOLLEM if you are sending emails with attachements? So that you have an option
at the attachements in the "New Message" window to use the files of GOLLEM.

I would pay for this programing work as my company would like to use this
feature somtimes and so it's worth the money.

Best regards,

Thomas Mebes

freeLINE GmbH
Gut Hollern 2 | 85386 Muenchen

telefphone: +49 (0) 89 89 22 37 60
Fax: +49 (0) 89 89 22 38 22
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 356 82 86

The information contained in this email is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any form
of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action taken
or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately.