[dev] IMP: FOlder view behaviour changes?

Robert Ribnitz ribnitz at linuxbourg.ch
Tue Nov 25 02:33:17 PST 2003

Hello,

HORDE (Imp/Turba/Kronolith/...) is used at our site in a productive environment.
We do run the CVS version, but we have not updated it for quite some time.
(Last update of imp: oct. 16)

Imp has a folder overview, where the number of total, and of read messages are
displayed. This however seems to only concern the INBOX. It would be nice to
have such behaviour for the other (IMAP) folders as well, if possible with an
additional per-user option.

I'd submit a patch, but atm am very busy with other things, so if anyone has the
time, it would be a nice feature to add

yours

Robert Ribnitz