[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: genie/templates/wishlists manage.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 08:19:13 PST 2003

> I don't like the bold field names, and that's actually most of your changes
> ;-).

Well, there's also moving the select fields up next to the labels instead of
under them, and getting rid of all of the class="fixed" tags.

As to the bold, I suppose I could let it go, but I found the page pretty
monotonous and hard to follow, and that helps pick things out for me. *shrug*

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe