[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME/Viewer html.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 26 15:22:30 PST 2003

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> slusarz     2003/11/26 15:09:57 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/MIME/Viewer      html.php
>   Log:
>   Comment out style tags only if we are viewing inline.
>   Add link to view content in a separate window if viewing inline to
> allow HTML
>   content to be seen with the provided CSS formatting.

I thought about exactly the same an hour ago. :-)

But I remembered JSSS from the good old NS 4 days, a way to define style
sheets with JavaScript syntax. I can't remember if that implied any
security issues (at least it sounds like so) but perhaps it's worth a check
if that might be reason to *always* filter out style tags.

Jan.