[dev] Horde PHP rpm

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Nov 27 06:49:01 PST 2003

Hi,

For some reason, I discovered the PHP rpm provided by Horde only this
morning.  I am a bit angry at myself that I missed because I had
spending quit a bit of time hunting and installing third-party PHP rpm
to make Horde HEAD work on RedHat 7.3.  I have a few questions about
these.

Is the current PHP version (4.2.2) enough to run Horde HEAD ?

What is the future prospect for these rpm ?  Will the RedHat 7.x rpm be
updated to follow HEAD requirement for, say, the next year ?

Is the php.ini in these rpm tweaked for Horde somehow ?

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com