[dev] Error in mnemo

Carlos Javier Mayoral Benitez charly at alphacom.es
Sun Nov 30 14:01:06 PST 2003

El dom, 30-11-2003 a las 16:22, Chuck Hagenbuch escribió:
> Quoting Carlos Javier Mayoral Benitez <charly at alphacom.es>:
>
> > I've recently update from CVS (this morning 30/11/2003). When I save a
> > new Note, I get the folowing message:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsharename() in
> > /datos/horde/horde/mnemo/memo.php on line 66
>
> I can't reproduce this. You likely have a problem with your categories setup (in
> horde/config/conf.php).

I think this is correct.
I've create a new Notepad and, in this new, I have no problem. I think
is a problem with de seq of the notes in the notepad. I can't find where
mnemo save the seq.
I need to execute any script to upgrade de framework (other than
install_package.php)?

Thanks in advance

Charly.