[dev] Turba... undefined offset w/ Group/Lists

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Dec 2 13:40:34 PST 2003

Hi,

I try to understand why I get this error on Turba when I browse a Lists/Groups :

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Source.php on line 311

So, I've check the code and here the code...

    function getObject($objectId)
    {
        $args = array($objectId);
        $result = $this->getObjects($objectId);
        if (is_a($result, 'PEAR_Error')) {
            return $result;
        } else {
            return $result[0];
        }
    }

What is the use of $args ? It's local and never used. But If I check the getObjects function, the first param must be an array :

     * @param array $objectIds  The unique ids of the objects to retrieve.

So $this->getObjects($objectId) must be changed to $this->getObjects($args) ??? or remove $args variable ?

I've not find why I still get the undefined offset error (ONLY w/ Group/Lists) and yes, I use the latest CVS version :)

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232