[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Wed Dec 3 17:11:15 PST 2003

Le 3 Décembre 2003 19:15, Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> > jan         2003/12/03 16:08:29 PST
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     lib                  api.php
> >   Log:
> >   Set parameter type in signatures.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.83      +11 -11    kronolith/lib/api.php
> >
> >   Chora Links:
> >
> > http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/lib/api.php?r1=1.82&r2=1.83&ty=u
>
> To implement this for all api files is diligence work. If someone wants to
> contribute something useful without having to dive too deep into the code,
> this is your chance.
>
> I still need a clever way to describe custom objects as soap structs, but
> for the start using 'struct' for objects is fine.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

I could give a hand for that.... I tried to find what right type to use for,
let's say IMP,... to prevent from putting wrong info, I tried to look in the
doc doxygen which I remember was on dev.horde.org, but....

I tried for example
http://dev.horde.org/api/horde/dev-doxygen/html/classBrowser.html

it's not working anymore, is it normal ?

Anyhow, is there another way to find the right type description then to guess
it or to go through the code ?
--
Benoit St-André (ben at benoitst-andre.net)
Conseiller pédagogique à la CS des Affluents