[dev] error viewing GeoIP.php at http://cvsweb.horde.org/

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Thu Dec 4 14:36:56 PST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 02:42:50PM -0700, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> | When viewing http://cvsweb.horde.org/co.php/horde/lib/NLS/GeoIP.php?r=1.3
> | I get the following error:
> |
> | Notice: Undefined index: 1.3 in /usr/local/web/chora/co.php on line 63
> |
> | Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> | /usr/local/web/chora/co.php on line 67
>
> Because it doesn't exist on that server:
> http://cvsweb.horde.org/cvs.php/horde/lib/NLS/GeoIP.php

It looks like a bug in that version of Chora.  The RCS file in the
local repository is up-to-date:

    [NLS]$ head GeoIP.php,v
    head    1.3;
    access;
    symbols;
    locks; strict;
    comment @# @;

    1.3
    date    2003.11.26.16.14.21;    author chuck;   state Exp;
    branches;

> If I remember correctly, cvsweb is on a backup server right now while the
> main servers are being reorganized.  Most likely, the server is not being
> updated correctly from the main cvs server.

cvsweb.horde.org is updated from cvs.horde.org every half hour.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)