Fwd: Re: [dev] PATCH : Add range when selecting mails

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 9 17:27:35 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from cariad at adnx.net -----

> Sorry, didn't saw that (well, it's pretty well hidden too...)
>
> By the way, this doesn't seems to work with Safari, Konqueror or IE on Mac.

It should now work in Mac IE. Safari (and I'm guessing Konqueror, too) seems to
have *bizarre* handling of the event.shiftKey property. Go here:

http://www.quirksmode.org/js/events/keys.html

Make sure you're logging the shift key, and click inside the textare with/w/out
the shift key, and then click just on the body of the page with and without.

If anyone can tell me how to see the shift key property in safari/konq in the
context that we need it in, I'd be happy to fix it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe