[dev] Release Engineering: Showstoppers

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Dec 12 07:09:59 PST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 01:58:21PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> - Convert remaining conf.php.dist files to conf.xml files. How about Horde's
> conf.php.dist file? Should we keep both, a conf.php.dist and a conf.xml
> version?

Yes.  At least, keep the conf.php.dist.  Considering you need to have
Horde setted up before you can access the other application
configuration through the web, there must ba a way to setup Horde "by
hand".  Personnally, I am not too hot about these conf.xml file, but I
can see the need for "through-the-web" configuration.

> - Fix or better cleanup redirection/frameset loading code

Would that also fix the on-login maintenance that redirect to an app
without the menu frame ?

Just my 0.02$ ...

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com