[dev] Horde Metar Block

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Fri Dec 12 14:18:37 PST 2003

Again, Jan may end up correcting me, but I think gettext operates on the
format string before sprintf performs substitutions so sprintf(_("%s")) is
pointless (and sprintf(_("%s %s, (%s)"))).

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening