[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib Tree.php imp folders.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 15 19:04:35 PST 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:

> this is on my todo, but way down in priority - how about moving imp to use
> horde_tree rather than its own imp_tree? i've been using lately the folders a
> lot and each page reload is starting to drive me nuts, so having a JS dynamic
> one would help a lot.

What I'd like to see is to use Horde_Tree javascript whenever we already have
the cached folder information, but to reload the page when a part of the tree
is expanded that we haven't hit yet. This would be the best of both worlds, in
that we'd still preserve the ability to handle extremely large folder trees,
but when we already had the info, we'd avoid reloading the page.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe