[dev] lib/Perms.php:getPermissions group issue

W. David Betts david at populus.com
Wed Dec 17 13:22:53 PST 2003

I ran into a problem, maybe somebody knows what the issue is.  In
lib/Perms.php:getPermissions it checks to see if the user is in one of the
groups associated with the permission by using the call
$groups->userIsInGroup($user, $groups->getGroupName($group))
where $groups is a &Group::singleton() and $group comes from
$permission->data['groups'].

This doesn't work on my copy of cvs HEAD, but the call
$groups->userIsInGroup($user, $group) does work.
>From what I can tell Perms.php has had the getGroupName call since v 1.44.

Any ideas on what's going on?

--david