[dev] moment

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 22 18:43:32 PST 2003

Quoting Todd Merritt <tmerritt at email.arizona.edu>:

> Attached is a patch that adds to moment the ability to view meetings
> that you are not the organizer of but are an attendee of, but restricts
> you from altering those meetings.  It creates a new table to store the
> cross reference between the meeting attendees and the meetings.  The
> main purpose of this being that it would be possible to generate an
> event when an attendee decided to un-attend a meeting so that the
> organizer and/or other attendees would know that person was not
> attending, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

This sounds great, but unfortunately it's kind of at cross-purposes to where
we'd like Moment to go. From docs/TODO:

- Ditch the storage of meeting info, and link to a specific Kronolith
event instead. Probably set the 'status' of Moment to 'notoolbar' by
default, and have it provide a 'scheduling' API; then, if that API is
available, provide a link from the event view in Kronolith to do
scheduling/invites for a given event. Use Horde_Links to store the
associations.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe