[dev] moment

Todd Merritt tmerritt at email.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 23 13:14:45 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 09:49, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> My thought was that we should do all the storing of events in Kronolith. You'd
> then be able to set up invitation/scheduling data for an event via an api (like
> Invite, or a tab on the event editing screen, or whatever). The association
> would be stored via Horde_Links, probably, so that there was no need to tie of
> the event's category.

I started playing around with this and linked moment and kronolith, it
doesn't seem like there is a real hard link between the events.  For
example, if an event is created in kronolith, and it is linked to some
list of attendees invited through moment, and the kronolith event is
deleted, will that ever trigger something in moment to notify the
attendees that the event is no longer occurring ?  If not, it doesn't
seem like you could use that for scheduling meetings anyway.

Todd