[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config html.php.dist framework/UI/UI Tabs.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Fri Dec 26 09:12:56 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 10:15:02PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> I think it'd be a good thing to make consistent, and to make as efficient
> (in terms of generated html size, too) as possible.

It's fairly efficient in terms of generated HTML size; it's just an onclick
handler that sets document.location.href to the link's URL and a mouseover
handler that changes the mouse pointer. The latter could be optimized by
putting it in the stylesheet, but I couldn't make it work.

Thoughts?

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o