[dev] CVS_HEAD current, error accessing IMP for some users:

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Sat Jan 3 13:12:54 PST 2004

After logging in and attempting to go to Mail on the left menu tree:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'maintenance' in
/horde/services/maintenance.php on line 30

The code is here:

/* Load the module specific maintenance class now. */
if (!($maint = &Maintenance::factory($module))) {
    Horde::fatal(PEAR::raiseError(_("The Maintenance:: class did not load
successfully")), __FILE__, __LINE__);
}

I am running CVS_HEAD current as of Jan 3 2004, and I have installed the
most current CVS_HEAD of framework.  This only occurs with some users, not
all, so I assume it depends on what maintenance options they've selected in
IMP

Thanks!
Joe Jenkins