[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/config metar.php.dist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 6 20:48:56 PST 2004

Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:

>   Since this uses ISO country names as first level keys, any thoughts on
> substituting those for the ISO country codes and using the
> lib/NLS/countries.php to lookup the human name? We would lob off a lot in
> terms of size for this file plus we'd get country names showing up in their
> localised form.
>   Also, what about using $metar[... and not $metar_locations[...?

Both of those changes sound good to me. Also, is there a sensible place that
this can live in a package or library, either in Jonah or elsewhere? What code
is it still used by? It doesn't really need to be a config file.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe