[dev] Folder List

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 8 07:36:10 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Didn't change anything for me. I even toggled imap subscriptions in the
> options, with no effect. Looks like I'll have to dig into the code; first,
> I'll have to figure it out, then I'll start debugging. I'll let you know
> what
> I find out.

For now, I've decided to work on the problem of folders being duplicated in the
folder list; I'll try to track down the errors later.

This is what I know so far; in Tree.php, function next(), after line 587
(because of my various debugging lines, the numbers might not be exact; this
is the line - $this->_currkey++), I var_dump $this->_tree, $this->_currkey,
and $this->current().

$this->tree lists every folder from my home directory once (no duplicates).
$this->_currkey gets incremented each time.
$this->current() returns each folder (from the mail/ directory in my home
directory) twice (despite _currkey being incremented).

As little as I understand, this may be expected behavior. But it didn't feel
right. I'm stuck right now, so I'm going to take a break, but I'll pick it
back up later. In the meantime, if anyone can shed some light on the above,
that would be great.

Thanks

--
Rick Emery