[dev] Folder List

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 8 14:22:32 PST 2004

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> | > For now, I've decided to work on the problem of folders being duplicated in
> | > the
> | > folder list; I'll try to track down the errors later.
> | >
> | > This is what I know so far; in Tree.php, function next(), after line 587
> | > (because of my various debugging lines, the numbers might not be exact;
> | this
> | > is the line - $this->_currkey++), I var_dump $this->_tree, $this->_currkey,
> | > and $this->current().
> | >
> | > $this->tree lists every folder from my home directory once (no duplicates).
> | > $this->_currkey gets incremented each time.
> | > $this->current() returns each folder (from the mail/ directory in my home
> | > directory) twice (despite _currkey being incremented).
> |
> | OK, I've determined that $this->_parent[] is where the folders are being
> | duplicated, but only the folders in the "mail" directory; other folders in my
> | home directory that contain sub-folders are only listed once.
> |
> | Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
>
> There was a typo in lib/Tree.php that I just fixed - see if that makes things
> work correctly.
>
> michael

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and let you know that I'm
experiencing similar problems.  I'm running the following:

PHP 4.3.4 CVS (updated a couple of hours ago)
CVS HEAD Horde/IMP (updated ~20 mins ago)
Apache 1.3.27
c-client from imap-2003.DEV.SNAP-0307081538
Cyrus IMAP 2.1.14

Any nested folders display in the folder list twice, and expanding a
nested folder truncates the folder list--e.g., if I have a folder "foo",
with a subfolder "bar", and a third (non-nested) folder "baz", as follows:

+-foo
  |-bar
|-baz

then expanding "foo" will show two copies of "bar", but "baz" disappears
from the folder list.  Collapsing the entire folder list and
re-expanding it will result in multiple instances of "baz"--sometimes
more than 2.

--
Gary Windham
Systems Programmer, Principal