[dev] Release Engineering: Modules 2

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 8 15:08:44 PST 2004

Please take everybody a look at:
http://cvsweb.horde.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=Modules

This list is compiled from our official module list
(http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php) and the (very short) last thread
on this topic.

All modules listed are candidates for the next release cycle. I've taken the
state from the modules list and selected a version number based on the
state. Current alpha modules will be released as version 0.1 (and should
get the beta state then), all beta modules will be released as 1.0 (and
should become production).

A quick look at the table makes clear that this doesn't make sense for many
modules, thus I propose the states for the following modules:

Beta (0.1):
- Agora
- Ansel
- Hermes
- Jeta
- Jonah
- Luxor
- Midas
- MIMP
- Moment
- Nic
- Odin
- Orator
- Rakim
- Scry
- Swoosh
- Trean
- Troll
- Ulaform
- Wicked

Production (1.0):
- Genie
- Gollem
- Ingo
- Klutz
- Whups

Still unclear is the current state of Giapeto.

Comments?

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens