[dev] Folder List

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 12 09:18:16 PST 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Gary Windham <windhamg at email.arizona.edu>:
>
> | Sorry to reply to my own post, but I neglected to mention that the
> | multiple instances of folders disappear when the folder navigator
> | "reload" icon is clicked; so it appears to be cache-related in some way,
> | especially since expanding-and-collapsing a nested folder hierarchy
> | several times in succession (without reloading) results in a *large*
> | number of folder duplicates.
>
> Try now.  Most of the problems should (crossing fingers) be fixed.

I just updated from CVS for the first time since Friday.

The expand/collapse-all functions in the folder list now seem to work properly,
but I still get the multiple instances problem when expanding/collapsing folder
hierarchies more than 2 levels deep.  Additionally, expanding past the 2nd
level of a folder hierarchy still truncates the top-level folder list.

Thanks,
--Gary
--
Gary Windham