[dev] Re: Wicked usage information

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Wed Jan 14 15:21:33 PST 2004

Update:

I turned on debug level E_ALL to see warnings and everything and I see:

Warning: getprocessor(Text/Wiki.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/jjenkins/orbital/horde/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 279

Fatal error: getprocessor(): Failed opening required 'Text/Wiki.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/jjenkins/orbital/horde/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 279

Not sure if this is framework or part of Wiki itself

Thanks again,
Joe Jenkins

news:bu4hn2$nqv$1 at sea.gmane.org...