[dev] Turba patch for "unified" basic and advanced search

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 14 19:11:23 PST 2004

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>:

> Turba.diff :   This patch "unify" the search mode (basic/advanced) in Turba
> so some functionality only available in basic search will now be available in
> advanced (like the : Move or Copy to "directory")
> .
> search_criteria.inc : Save this file in turba/templates/browse
>
> After apply these change, you can remove all files in
> turba/templates/advanced/  and turba/advanced.php

Looks nice - I've comitted it. Thanks! Here's a request, if you get to it and
feel like it - if search results are cached in the session, it'd be great to be
able to see them when you're in the UI for either a basic or advanced search
(at the bottom of the page).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."