[dev] New Ansel backend and pgsql

Jos W. van der Woude jos at veerkade.com
Sat Jan 17 00:54:15 PST 2004

Hi Ben & all,

I have tried to convert one old gallery with 50 pictures per instructions. It
has not worked for me.

The convert script runs wild (load goes to a never-seen-before 20 !)
with the following message repeating hundreds of times:

Notice: Undefined Variable: sql in .../VFS/sql.php on line 492

Running ansel anyway aborts with following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in .../horde/ansel/lib/Ansel.php on line 125

So I gave up on conversion and created a fresh new gallery. During upload of
first picture I got same error again:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in .../horde/ansel/lib/Ansel.php on line 125

I am using CVS head of Saturday morning (my time in Europe)
I am using pgsql for VFS storage.

Jos