[dev] Turba patch for "unified" basic and advanced search

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 17 09:59:14 PST 2004

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>:

> Now all search results that are cached are displayed at the bottom of the
> page, immediatly after the last search results. When you change the sorting,
> cached results are still at the bottom. If it's what you want, so check the
> patch.

No, that's not what I meant. :) I meant that you should be able to see the
current cached search results at the bottom of the search.php display, so that
you know what to search for that you haven't already found. :)

> Also, I have receive a request from by boss for display the total # of
> result at the bottom of the page. I've notice that browse.php have a
> variable $numDisplayed but it's not used anywhere, so I have patch the
> templates/browse/footer.inc to display this variable.

I committed a slightly modified version of this patch, thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."