[dev] Weather block; need advice/help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 17 11:24:07 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> OK, here's what I have. For the block to be fully functional, there are a
> bunch of graphics that are needed. I've zipped them up, but the file is still
> 192k, and I didn't want to pollute the list. Let me know if you want them
> (private email, maybe?).

Ah. It appears this is my fault. :( I thought we'd already moved Blocks to using
a Horde_Form for layout validation. Unfortunately, we haven't - thus things not
working.

So, for now, I'm going to commit the code you sent me, with a few
cleanups/corrections, and just let the parameter type be text. Then your code
will be around for when we finally get block configuration migrated to
Horde_Form.

Sorry,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."