[dev] Problems with CVS HEAD IMP folder navigator

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 20 13:21:36 PST 2004

I just updated from CVS about two hours ago; the last update I performed was on
1/12, at which time the IMP folder navigator was working properly.

Here are the current problems I'm seeing:

1) The folder navigator only displays subscribed folders, regardless of the IMP
'subscribe' preference value.  Clicking the "reload view" icon in the folder
navigator appears to refresh the cache, at which time all the folders become
visible.

2) Creating a new folder appears to trash the folder cache--only the INBOX is
visible in the folder list after the create operation completes.  Again,
clicking the reload view icon refreshes the cache and makes the folders
reappear.

Thanks,
--Gary
--