[dev] imap problem CVS

Ron Cooper rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Tue Jan 20 16:49:18 PST 2004

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running the CVS version (Jan. 15) of Horde/IMP and somtimes I
> have troubles with getting displayed a mailbox. The Browsers are trying
> to load the page forever and the apache process starts consuming a lot
> of cpu time.

Check your apache error log for segfaults. Making the Apache logs more
verbose can help sniff out problems.

> When I tried to debug the imap conversiation I got the folowing         > protocol log for normal behavior:

Horde/IMP could care less about the IMAP protocol. If I were to take a
wild guess, I'd say something was causing Apache to segfault, and
sessions to it are timing out.  If you take Apache and PHP out of
consideration, does the IMAP server work normally with a regular IMAP
client?

Ron