[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Config.php

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 04:38:34 PST 2004

> Zitat von Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>:
> >   instead of 'type' use '_type', this fixes a problem when a
> > configsection has the name 'type' (eg ['vfs']['type']) which confuses
> > Config in thinking it is its own internal element. this should
> > probably be done to 'desc' too?
>
> Yeah, makes sense. Maybe I'm missing something, but where do you *set*
> _type?

i don't follow the question. i set "type" in merk/config/conf.xml (line 92). how
Config was working previously meant that instead of a section called "type"
being added, Config was parsing it (line 634) as a descriptor of the type of
field (multienum, header, etc) and failing totally.

looking at it again this morning, desc is not going to be a problem, but
"switch" and "tab" would seem to have the same potential for problems if a
section name is inserted called "tab" or "switch"?

m.