[dev] Bounties

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Jan 23 07:18:26 PST 2004

I guess so ... this is a relatively small job.  I make no promise but I
might be looking at it in coming days.  Exactly which version of quota
are you talking about, and and under which version/distro of Linux does
this seem to be problemetic ?  This is just to let me investigate the
issue.

Thanks !