[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Registry.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 23 07:23:53 PST 2004

>> Log:
>> looks like we meant to check READ perms here.
>
> Did we? I think the SHOW perm makes more sense because we not only prohibit
> access to the app but also don't show it in the menu.

Well, the comment and the debug message both said READ, and the perms go in
order SHOW -> READ -> EDIT -> DELETE. SHOW is just a "you get to know it's
there, but not what it is" kind of thing.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."