[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Block weatherdotcom.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 23 08:06:02 PST 2004

> jan         2004/01/23 05:42:25 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Block            weatherdotcom.php
>   Log:
>   Remove line breaks
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.3       +2 -4      horde/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&ty=u

This has actually been difficult for me with a lot of the horde code I've
worked on. According to the CODING_STANDARDS document, lines should be wrapped
at 80 characters. It's especially difficult sometimes to break the line so
that the code is not difficult to read (just try to read weatherdotcom.php and
you'll see what I mean).

So, how do you decide when to wrap and when not to wrap?

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Emery