[dev] Patch for weatherdotcom.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 24 15:30:00 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> I've read through the guide that came with the sdk for weather.com. This patch
> brings the block closer to compliance with their requirements.

Committed, thanks!

> Also, does anybody (Jan) know if the date function returns the day name
> gettext-ized? If not, could somebody take a look at the code and share the
> best way to accomplish that?

strftime() does date stuff according to the current locale, so I just committed
a change to use that instead of date('l').

> P.S. I probably should have sent these changes as individual, smaller patches;
> but once I got started, I couldn't stop myself. I'll try to do better in the
> future :-)

Eh, it's all to the same file. No worries. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."