[dev] patch -- frameset menu

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 28 10:12:53 PST 2004

Zitat von Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

>> I see. It appears to simply be two different ways of using horde. Your site
>> seems to be geared more toward guests, with a few apps for your internal use
>> (email, for example).
>
> Exactly! This is the whole reason I implemented the $conf['menu']['always']
> feature.  So I could show guests what is available, but require a
> login to get
> to some of it.

Following the whole thread, I'm sort of convinced. The correct solution
would be to handle PERMS_SHOW and PERMS_READ differently. PERMS_SHOW would
be used in the menu, PERMS_READ in pushApp(). That allows the granularity
that might be required in some situations.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens