[dev] IMSP Package

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 27 20:35:15 PST 2004

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> To the maintainers - what is the best way for me to get the initial code to
> you?  In addition to a few patches for the pref changes and turba's
> sources.php there is a new package in horde/framework and new turba driver
> file.

Easiest is if you can put a tarball/zipfile up online somewhere and send the
link to this list.

> -The authorization code is still tied up in the 'core' of the Net_IMSP
> class and should probably be separated out as separate IMSP_Auth_? classes.

Should be Net_IMSP_Auth if you do break them out.

> -Add a Net_IMSP_Options class and a Horde Prefs_IMSP class so the IMSP
> server can be used as a lightweight preference back-end.

Small nit, but it'd be Prefs_imsp by our conventions. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."