[dev] Kolab Webclient: Kolab:: library

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:58:18 PST 2004

> - Some of the imap code could probably be condensed with some IMP or
> framework/IMAP stuff, but Michael probably knows better.

A possibility, but the stuff done in the library isn't too complicated and if it
works I would say no need to fix it.  If you ever wanted to do more/better
things with mail messages, then I would reccommend that the code become much
more tightly integrated with the Horde-MIME code simply because all that
functionality is already there and would promote code reuse.

michael