[dev] kronolith, nmemo, nag problem with Horde::Group ??

Gary Casterline casterln at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 29 12:16:27 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 07:40:20PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Gary Casterline <casterln at nature.Berkeley.EDU>:
>
> >I'm running a cvs version from earlier today and find that kronolith,
> >nmemo and nag display an empty page with this line showing up in our php
> >log:
> >
> >[28-Jan-2004 13:12:42] PHP Fatal error:
> >Cannot redeclare class horde_history
> >in /opt/lib/php/Horde/Group.php on line 4
>
> Sounds like your PHP is pretty broken if it's not handling require_once
> correctly.

I must need a new pull from cvs.  I made these changes to get things
working.  And after checking on cvsweb.horde.org, I see you made
the same changes a few days ago.  Sorry to bother you all.

kronolith/lib/Driver.php://require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/History.php';
kronolith/lib/Driver.php:require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/History.php';

kronolith/lib/api.php:    //require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/History.php';
kronolith/lib/api.php:    require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/History.php';

 _Gary