[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config conf.xml

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 29 17:10:51 PST 2004

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> jan         2004/01/29 17:03:25 PST
>
>  Modified files:
>    config               conf.xml
>  Log:
>  Fix indenting, move some default values from the field to the descriptions,
>  use constants for the Log configuration.
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.7       +49 -46    horde/config/conf.xml

The Horde XML configuration works now with my configuration.

The only thing that (by design) doesn't work is manually inserted code in
the configuration file. I for example have a composite auth driver defined
that needs some code to get the correct subdriver loaded. How do we handle
such cases so that the admins don't overwrite their code with the
configuration editor?

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens