[dev] Config.php patch

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Mon Feb 2 11:01:41 PST 2004

I've been getting the followin error in the config for various apps:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/mail/lib/Config.php
on line 290

This error repeats a number of times depending on the app.  Some of the apps I
have the problem with include horde and nag.  I've seen it on others, I'm sure,
but can't remember right off which ones they were.

I'm not exactly sure of the root of the problem (could it be a problem with
conf.xml?), but the attached patch to lib/Config.php takes care of the
symptoms. If this is not the correct fix, that's fine. I just thought I'd bring
it to your
attention.

--Ben