[dev] weatherdotcom portal block issues

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 4 10:16:00 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Here's a patch to registry.php.dist that adds the weather.com block.

Committed, thanks.

> Also, I'd been pondering for some time how to keep from allowing the user to
> select weather blocks if the pear Services_Weather package is not installed.
> Included in the patch is my attempt to accomplish that; I doubt it's the best
> way, but it worked on my install.

It works - it's not ideal, since most times you include registry.php you won't
really need Services_Weather included. I don't have a better idea right now, so
I'm leaving it for now, but would like it to go eventually.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."